Hannah Stanton-Gockel aka Hula Hooping Hannah sharing with us her thoughts on the question “What is an unexpected skill she gained from hula hooping?”. Hooping has impacted pretty much every area of her life but here are some of the biggest things she have noticed about herself.
The top four unexpected skills:
1) My spacial awareness skills while hula hooping are awesome! I can sense when people are around me and I respond quickly to potential crashes.
2) Hooping has developed my sense of fashion (very sporty, intermixed with costume pieces and pretty dresses)
3) Can’t is not in my vocabulary!
4) I appreciate unique and interesting hobbies!
5) I’m braver and more confidence when trying something new 🙂